Preventive Care Information
Patients who are enrolled with our physicians have the benefit of being part of our Preventive Care services. Our team ensures that searches in the electronic medical records are kept up-to-date. Patients identified who require testing, are notified by phone and/or mail to come in for their testing.
There are preventive care categories for which enrolled patients are contacted by phone call or letters:
- Mammogram reminders for female patients who are between 50 and 69 years of age.
- Pap test reminders for female patients who are between 21 and 69 years of age.
- FOBT (Fecal Occult Blood Testing) reminders for male and female patients who are between 50 and 74 years of age.
- Influenza vaccine reminders for patients who are 65 years or older
- Childhood immunization reminders for children who are aged 30 to 42 months of age.