Covid-19 Information and Updates :
Covid Vaccine Information :
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
As of March 15 at 8 a.m. The province has started vaccinated certain age groups , to check your eligibility and book an appointment please check the link below
Other Important COVID – 19 Links :
If you think you may have COVID-19, please use the Ministry of Health’s self-assessment tool available here:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-self-assessment and follow the instructions based on your answers to the questions.
Covid testing in Niagara :
Covid testing in Hamilton :
Please note that our clinic is not equipped to test for COVID-19.
IF YOU HAVE SEVERE SYMPTOMS
If this is a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. Otherwise, go to the hospital emergency department and pay attention to special signage.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these difficult times.
How To protect yourself from COVID-19
For your safety and to limit further transmission of COVID-19 , If you have any of the following :
– Fever and symptoms of respiratory illness or pneumonia AND
– Traveled within 14 days outside of CANADA OR
– Had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
1. Isolate yourself within your home as quickly as possible AND
2. Call public health or Telehealth
Niagara Public Health: 905-688-8248 ext. 7330
3. If you are ill and must visit a health care professional right away, call ahead and
inform receptionist of your symptoms. A physician will call you as soon as possible.
Grimsby MedicalAssociates: 905-945-5476
Public health web page in regards to Coronavirus :
Niagara Public Health Corona Virus Info Line:
Hamilton Public Health Corona Virus Info line :
COVID-19 hotline at 905-546-2424 ext. 7970
Please Remember you can help to protect yourself from all respiratory illnesses by
- Washing hands regularly with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your face with unwashed hands
- Sneeze or cough into your arm or sleeve
- Avoid handshakes, hugs or kisses
- Avoiding close contact with who are sick
- Reduce your exposure to crowded places